Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The vacancy,

Is endless.
And my heart feels
Melancholy;

And I feel lost,
Like I'm standing
On this road
With no idea
Where I'm going...

Knowing,
I can't stay here.

I can't.

And I'll miss him...
More than I have all this time
That I haven't seen him...

Because titles,
Aside...
He'll always be mine.

I promised forever;
Didn't I?

And I wonder,
How it will feel
When I'm driving
Away,

If one day he'll
Wake up
And regret
What he didn't say...

And I'll regret-
Everything I did.

But I can't stay.
I can't.

I know that.

And I have that turning feeling,
Like something is about to change.

It's the same one I always get
Before the bottom falls out.

And my intuition-
Is rarely right...
But with this feeling

I can always count
On something
About to end
Or turn over
Or be ruined...

And what happens,
When there's nothing left to ruin?

I suppose then,
All you have to do
Is run...

So I'm hesitating,
And jumping,
And staying
And going

Until I figure out
What there is left...

After here.

No comments:

Post a Comment