Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Don't Love Zac Anymore.

I don't love Zac anymore.
And it's kind of an odd thing to title something,
But I think it'll be awesome to have on my sidebar,
Just as a reminder-
Maybe,

Like a statement
That I wish I could tattoo
On my forehead
Saying
I'm free,

An exclamation

I could sing about.

It's liberating to say it.

I don't love Zac anymore.

I don't.
No inch-
No piece,
No part.

There is no missing,
There is no sorrow
There is no sadness,
No anger
No resentment
Nothing.

He is nothing but a name...
A memory-
Whose face I have forgotten.

And I never though that would be possible.

But recently,
My eyes have been opened to the type of person I
Deserve,

And with that realization,
Left...

Anything I felt about Zac.

I don't love Zac anymore.

And now,
Looking back,

On the possessive,
Obsessive
"Toxic-ness"
Of it all...

I'm starting to think-

Maybe I never really did.

No comments:

Post a Comment