Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Before Lubbock/ My Norman "bucket list"

School
1. Get financial aid situation worked out at OU
2. Formally withdrawal from the University.
3. Start looking into free money for next semester.
4. Apply/enroll


-
1. Go through clothes I don't wear.
2. Plan a garage sale-majorly downsize
3. Start saving saving saving

-
0.Start taking pride in myself again.

1. Lose 20 pounds and get back into my skinny levis :)
2. Start taking vitamins for nails and skin
3.gabbagabbagabba
4. Start jogging every day.
5. Cut out soda entirely.

-
1. Take Andrew on our fun "date"
2. Have Jon and Cici over to start and finish Pollock piece
3. Campfire
4. See A Picture of The World at least one more time.
5. Go to lunch with Jimmy Andrade, Jahangir, Miranda Bee and Blessing.
6. Eat at The Pink Elephant Cafe and try Gray Owl Coffee
7. Go eat at that place by the lake one more time.
8. Eat at me and Zac's place one more time.
9. Celebrate Tim's birthday
10. Go to the zoo with Mom.
11. See Connie White as many times as I can!
12. Get a picture on the Green Dinosaur on Main Street.
13. See our tulips come up.
14. Sit in the gazebo where me and Zac had our last picnic one more time.
15. Stand in the spot where Zac told me he loved me for the first time.
16. Visit Mrs. Dallam and Mrs. St. John.
17. Eat at Rusty's
18. Try the gelato place
19. Go on one more date.
20. Kiss someone.
21. Replace turtle kite...with some other kite this spring.
22. Put a penny on the rail road track.
23. Ride on the train.
24. Go to one more Tea Party.
25. Make peace with my demons here.
26. Have closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment